Monday, December 23, 2013

Meal Planning 2013 - Week 50




Monday

Breakfast yogurt or cereal


Lunch I was meant to be doing a cookery class for lunch today but it got cancelled at the last minute so instead I will probably make a sandwich

Dinner I'm going to see Rick Stein Live at the Palladium with a foodie friend and we are going to an Italian restaurant for a quick dinner beforehand.



Tuesday

Breakfast yogurt


Lunch sandwich or cous cous


Dinner Chicken kiev and chips for the Other Half, salmon for me - though I think I might take Tuesday off work as I have a lot to do at home in which case I will make something else that I can spend a little longer over.



Wednesday

Breakfast yogurt


Lunch I've got my work Christmas lunch today, we are going to Brasserie Blanc

Dinner spaghetti and cheese-stuffed meatballs




Thursday

Breakfast yogurt


Lunch sandwich


Dinner It's the work Christmas party tonight so I will be eating (and drinking) there. We're having a movies theme this year and I'm going as Cruella deVil, mainly because someone I know has a great costume I can borrow.



Friday

Breakfast yogurt


Lunch sandwich


Dinner sausage and mash for the OH, stir fry for me




Saturday

Breakfast yogurt

Lunch chicken fajitas


Dinner slow cooked gammon




Sunday

Breakfast toast/cereal


Lunch sausages (Quorn for me), baked beans, potato cakes which I have in the freezer


Dinner sticky BBQ chicken with Slimming World chips, which I had on the meal plan a couple of weeks ago but didn't make.






0 comments:

Post a Comment