Monday, March 27, 2017

Meal Planning Monday 2017 - Week 13

Another fairly last minute meal plan as I've been busy with work as usual and also making loads of cakes (well, four) in the space of two weeks! I was away at the weekend for Mother's Day so had to pack everything I would normally do into half the time. So I haven't spent a lot of time pouring over recipe books for this week's meal plan!


Monday
Lunch - sandwich as I will be back too late on Sunday to prepare anything
Dinner - leftover fish pie and cottage pie

Tuesday
Working from home
Lunch - macaroni cheese on toast
Dinner - chicken enchiladas I was going to do last week in the slow cooker but didn't

Wednesday
lunch - bacon and mackerel salad I was going to do last week but didn't
Dinner - out with friends

Thursday
Lunch - meant to be out with a friend but we've realised we probably don[t have time to get somewhere between our two offices, have lunch and get back again, so I might take a packed lunch and we can just meet for a coffee instead!
Dinner - chicken chargrill for him, lamb grillsteak for me that I was going to do last week but didn't

Friday - day off to make my husband's 40th birthday cake
Lunch- something easy as I will be up to my ears in baking
Dinner - out for dinner at my husband's favourite restaurant

Saturday - my husband's 40th birthday
Lunch - out with the family
Dinner - with the family

Sunday
Lunch - bacon sandwich (my husband's favourite)
Dinner - roast chicken or something from the freezer if we go out - we are considering a second day out for my husband's birthday

This is a blog hop, join in!

0 comments:

Post a Comment