Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Celebrate Martini Glass Stamped Birthday Card



I made this birthday card for my friend Al. The starting point was a rubber stamp of a martini glass and the word 'celebrate' which I hadn't used before. I stamped it onto a small oval die-cut with a decorative edge and decided to use a tall thin card blank and centre this in the middle.

As the die-cut was blue I found a blue polka dot backing paper to cover the card. I also used a rubber stamp to stamp the word happy birthday onto another piece of blue card which I stuck across the bottom. The card still needed something at the top and I had the right letters to spell Al's name from a pack of silver stick letters for which there was just enough room at the top.

This card ties in perfectly with the theme for the Cards 4 Guyz challenge this week, food and drink.

0 comments:

Post a Comment