Monday, August 17, 2015

Meal Planning Monday Week 34


Monday: fish and veg for me, gammon and mashed potato for him
Tuesday
Dinner- was supposed to be out but it just got cancelled; now working from home so I will get creative with whatever is in the freezer
Wednesday
Lunch – team lunch at Wahaca
Dinner – sausage and tomato casserole
Thursday: curry - had on the meal plan last week but didn't make it
Friday - chicken pie and mashed potato
Saturday
Lunch – at a car show where my boyfriend is taking part in the Sportingbears “Dream Rides” team, offering rides in supercars to paying customers for charity. He did this at Leeds Castle last year and it was brilliant – though it means I will have to occupy myself all day!
Dinner – something quick as I don’t know what time we will get back
Sunday
Lunch- Waterzooi chicken soup/tomato soup for him
Dinner- Slimming World nachos/potato wedges

0 comments:

Post a Comment